Atlantic-Pratt Energy: Pembroke, MA Heating Oil Delivery & HVAC
Spend Less on Your Energy Bills
Let us help you spend less on home comfort by using the tips below. Save money on home heating and cooling without sacrificing comfort! These tips will help your furnace, boiler, or air conditioner last longer and cost less to run. As always, contact Atlantic-Pratt Energy to book your appointment today!
Pembroke, MA Money-Saving Tips
- Insulate Your Home Consumers notice an average savings amount of 15% when they add insulation to their homes and ductwork. Don’t let warm or cool air escape through the cracks! Additionally, upgrading your windows with double-panel glass can reduce air leakage by up to 10%, saving even more.
- Upgrade Your Equipment There’s no shortcut to hardworking, high-efficiency equipment. We offer the most highly efficient brands on the market, like Mitsubishi. Most upgrades will save you anywhere from 10-30% on your home comfort! To book your high-efficiency install, contact Atlantic-Pratt Energy for an estimate.
- Book Annual A/C and Heating Tune-Ups Whether you have a ductless or central air conditioner or an oil or gas furnace or boiler, tune-ups can and will catch small issues before they turn into costly problems. They’ll also boost your system’s energy efficiency, saving you money in the long run. Preventative maintenance is the best way to keep your equipment running smoothly throughout the seasons.
- Control Your Thermostat Permanently reducing your thermostat during the winter can reduce your fuel costs by up to 2% per degree. That means, by turning the heat down from 72 degrees to 67 degrees, you can save up to 5% each year on home heating! The easiest way to do this is with a programmable thermostat, which will allow you to keep temperatures low, reducing them even more when you’re asleep or out of the house.
Furnace, Boiler, & Air Conditioning Brands We Install
With us, you can get dependable installation and service for the following brands: Energy Kinetics System 2000 Boilers, Carrier Furnaces, Weil-McLain Boilers, Thermo Pride Furnaces, and Buderus. We trust these brands to keep your Pembroke, MA home safe and warm. If you ever notice that they aren’t working as well as they should be, simply give us a call: (781) 848-4420. We’ll be at your side no matter what.
Atlantic-Pratt Energy’s Oil & Gas Services:
- Oil tank, furnace, and boiler installations
- Preventative service and tune-ups
- Service agreements so you can save
- Emergency service every single day
Stay Cool in Pembroke, MA with Atlantic-Pratt Energy’s A/C
Our highly trained, certified technicians will provide unmatched service for all of your Pembroke, MA air conditioning needs. Simply contact us online or give us a call to book your:
- A/C installation
- A/C tune-up
- A/C repair
Home Heating Fuel Oil Delivery in Pembroke, MA
With us, you’ll know the true meaning of service and value. We deliver premium home heating fuel oil to our valued customers on the South Shore of Massachusetts. For a complete list of the towns we deliver fuel oil and quality service to, visit our service area web page. When you’re ready to place your oil order, you can easily do so right here online!
Your Best Local Energy Experts
If you’re looking for quality fuel delivery and HVAC services, you’ve come to the right place! Atlantic-Pratt Energy is here for you with heating and cooling installation and service, natural gas and oil service, reliable heating oil delivery, and full-service A/C in Pembroke, MA and from Boston to Plymouth. Living within the extreme weather on the South Shore of Massachusetts means you need a heating oil delivery and HVAC service company you can rely on each and every year. Contact us to become a customer and join the family!
Pembroke, MA Heating Oil Pricing Plans
Our monthly payment plans divide your home heating oil costs into more manageable payments. Rather than paying for your heating bills all at once during the winter, benefit from all of these perks:
- Lower, predictable heating oil bills
- Convenient, equal monthly payments
- Easier budgeting throughout the year
Natural Gas and Oil Heating Service in Pembroke, MA
Atlantic-Pratt Energy can assist with all your heating equipment whether you use heating oil or natural gas! Our certified technicians will expertly service your oil or natural gas furnace or boiler, providing you with top-notch efficiency and safety.
Central and Ductless A/C Units
Considering an upgrade? Contact us for a high-efficiency upgrade that will help you cut your Pembroke, MA cooling costs by up to 10%, along with the other perks listed below. We offer only the best equipment on the market, including Carrier, RUUD, Unico, and Mitsubishi.
- Reduce need of emergency service and repairs
- Keep your family safe and comfortable
- Increase the resell value of your home
- Get more reliable air conditioning
- Avoid unexpected air conditioner breakdowns
- Enjoy better efficiency and reduced electric costs
What’s not to like? Contact us for a ductless or central air conditioner upgrade today!
No Heat in Pembroke, MA? Try This!
If you’re facing a no-heat emergency, we’ve got you covered! Atlantic-Pratt Energy is always here to provide our valued customers with 24/7 emergency service. But if you’d prefer to skip the stress of a midnight call, you can try checking to make sure your thermostat is on, then trying these steps to resolve the issue yourself. Remember, if you need us, give us a call immediately at (781) 848-4420 and we’ll send a technician to your home.
- Check to make sure all furnace and safety switches are on, especially the red switch at the top of the basement stairs. These switches look like light switches, and are often mistaken for them.
- If you use oil, check the gauge on your tank to ensure that you have enough heating fuel. If it’s at 1/8 or above, you should have enough to run your furnace or boiler.
- Check your circuit breaker. You can try switching it off and back on to ensure it’s working properly.
- For steam systems, ensure there is plenty of water in the boiler. Typically, the water level should be about two inches below the top of the sight glass.
- Press the red reset button on your furnace only once. If you hear the burner run for less than a minute and then begin shutting down, the system will need to be taken care of by an energy professional. Please give Atlantic-Pratt Energy a call so we can assist you and get your heat back up and running.