Norwell, MA Heating Oil Delivery & HVAC
South Shore Energy Experts
If you’re a South Shore homeowner or resident, you have a good idea about what Mother Nature is capable of. The extreme weather means you need a home heating oil delivery and HVAC service provider you can rely on no matter what the weather. Atlantic-Pratt Energy is here for you with heating and cooling installation and service, gas and oil equipment service, reliable heating oil delivery, and full-service A/C services in Norwell, MA and from Plymouth to Boston. Contact us to join the family today!
Furnace, Boiler, & Home Comfort Equipment We Install
We offer dependable installation and service for the following brands: Carrier Furnaces, Buderus, Weil-McLain Boilers, Energy Kinetics System 2000 Boilers, and Thermo Pride Furnaces. We trust these brands to keep your Norwell, MA home safe and warm. If they ever fail, simply give us a call at (781) 848-4420. We’ll be at your side, no matter what the day or time.
Oil & Gas Services:
- Emergency service 24/7/365
- Preventative tune-ups and maintenance
- Oil tank, furnace, and boiler installs
- Service agreements to help you save
In Norwell, MA Oil & Natural Gas Heating Equipment Service
Atlantic-Pratt Energy can assist with all your heating equipment needs, whether you use heating oil or natural gas! Our certified and highly trained techs will expertly service your oil or natural gas furnace or boiler, providing you with top-level safety and efficiency.
No Heat in Norwell, MA? Call Atlantic-Pratt Energy
If you’re facing a no-heat emergency, we’re here for you! Atlantic-Pratt Energy is always here to provide our valued customers with 24/7 emergency service. Still, to skip the stress of a midnight call, try checking to make sure your thermostat is on, then using these steps to see if you can resolve the issue yourself. If these tips don’t work, please call us immediately at (781) 848-4420 and we’ll send a technician to your door, pronto.
- Make sure all switches are on, especially the red switch at the top of your basement stairs. These switches look and feel like light switches, and are often mistaken for them.
- If you use oil, check the fuel gauge on your oil tank to ensure that you have enough heating fuel. If it’s at 1/8 or above, you should have enough to run your boiler or furnace.
- Check your circuit breaker. You can try switching it off and on to ensure it’s working.
- For steam systems, ensure there is enough water in the boiler. Typically, the water level should be about two inches below the sight glass top.
- Press the red reset button on your furnace once only. If you hear the burner run for less than a minute before shutting down, the system will need to be looked at by an energy professional. Please give us a call so we can get your heat back up and running.
Central and Ductless A/C Units
We offer the best equipment on the market, including RUUD, Carrier, Unico, and Mitsubishi, Considering an upgrade? Contact us for a high-efficiency upgrade that will help you cut your Norwell, MA cooling costs by up to 10%, along with…
- Reduce need of emergency service and repairs
- More reliable air conditioning
- Enjoy better efficiency and reduced electric costs
- Increase the resell value of your home
- Safety & home comfort
- Avoid unexpected air conditioner breakdowns
Contact us for a ductless or central air conditioning upgrade today.
Keep Your Norwell, MA Home Cold with Atlantic-Pratt Energy’s A/C
Our highly trained, qualified technicians are also experts at air conditioning, and will provide unmatched service for all of your Norwell, MA air conditioning needs. Simply contact us online to book your A/C installation, tune-up, or repair service.
Norwell, MA Home Heating Oil Delivery
We deliver the best home heating fuel oil to our valued customers in the South Shore region of Massachusetts. For a comprehensive list of the towns we serve, visit our service area page. When you’re ready to place an oil order, you can do that right here online! With us, you’ll know the true meaning of the best service and value on the South Shore.
Spend Less on Norwell, MA Home Comfort Bills
Everyone wants to spend less on home heating and cooling without sacrificing comfort within their homes! Let us help with the tips listed below. They’ll aid the operation of your furnace, boiler, or air conditioner, helping it to last longer and cost less to maintain. As always, contact Atlantic-Pratt Energy to book your appointment today!
Norwell, MA Payment Plans for Heating Oil
Our year-long payment plans allow you to divide your home heating oil costs into smaller, more manageable monthly payments. Instead of paying for your heating bills all at once during the winter, benefit from all of these perks and more:
- Easier budgeting throughout the months
- Convenient, equal payments every time
- Lower, predictable home heating oil bills
Norwell, MA Energy Tips
- Upgrade Heating and Cooling Equipment Most upgrades will save you anywhere from 10-30% on your home comfort! We offer the highest efficiency brands on the market, such as Mitsubishi—and there’s no shortcut to hardworking equipment. To book your high-efficiency installation today, contact Atlantic-Pratt Energy for a free estimate.
- Control the Thermostat Reducing your thermostat during the fall and winter can reduce your fuel costs by up to 2% per degree. That means, by turning the heat down from 72 degrees to 67 degrees, you can save up to 5% each year on home heating! The easiest way to do this is with a programmable thermostat, which will allow you to keep temps low and reduce them even more when you’re sleeping or away on vacation.
- Insulate Your Windows, Ductwork, & Attic Consumers notice savings of about 15% when they add insulation to their homes and ductwork. Additionally, upgrading your windows to double-panel glass can reduce air leakage by up to 10%, saving even more. Don’t let warm or cool air escape through the cracks!
- Book Annual A/C & Heating Tune-Ups Preventative maintenance is the best way to keep your equipment running smoothly throughout the hot and cold seasons. Whether you have a ductless or central air conditioner or an oil or gas furnace or boiler, tune-ups can and will catch small issues before they turn into costly problems. They’ll also raise your system’s energy efficiency ratio, saving you money on your energy bills each and every month.